Wrexham County Borough Museum and Archive
Dates: 1850-1899, 1900-1949, 1950-present
Regent Street, Wrexham LL11 1RB, United Kingdom
Contact: Karen Murdoch / email@example.com
Our Museum was originally built as a militia barracks in 1857. In 1879 it became a Magistrates’ court and in 1895 the police took over the empty rooms to become the local police station. It remained a police station until the 1970s.
Who can access the collection?
How big is the collection?